To collect the prize, all you have to do is correctly answer all 12 questions below about the bone-chilling werewolf book Hour of the Beast. Here we go:
1. What oldies song is playing on the radio while Elaine waits in the car?
2. Peying perches on the potty reading a book by the philosopher________________.
3. The colorful nickname for the mysterious Delta Kappa Delta sorority is _______________________.
4. A replica of what famous statue sits on the campus of Hallerton College?
5. A Latin inscription reading ____________________________is engraved on a building at Hallerton.
6. When Joshua sits in chains, he watches a 1961 gladiator movie about Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome. Who was the star?
7. The blood of this small mammal is an ingredient in the werewolf-transformation ointment.
8. What is the name of the cafe located in the tunnels beneath the campus?
9. Joshua plays a big football game against a team from which college?
10. Professor Cairo Oldewood lived among the Shuar tribe, AKA the Jivaro, who were once known for what unusual custom?
11. The confessed 16th century werewolf Peter Stubbe was executed on what ordinarily fun holiday?
12. Among the many ghosts said to haunt Hallerton College are a pair of twins, one of whom perished in which well-known tragedy?
Email your answers to CFors10917@aol.com using the subject line “Hour of the Beast Contest.” Be sure to include your name in the body of the message. The names of contestants who answer all 12 questions right will be placed in a hat and the winner will be chosen at random.
Employees of Freedom’s Hammer Productions, LLC and its subsidiaries cannot participate in the contest, nor can their relatives.
You can find Hour of the Beast at Amazon.com or, at $4 cheaper by clicking The link at the top of the blogroll at left.
To order a copy of Hour of the Beast, visit Amazon.com, or to get it at a reduced price, click the link at the top of the blogroll at left. The eBook is a mere $5!