By. C. Michael Forsyth
NEW YORK CITY — Eat your heart out, Julian Assange! A new whistleblowing website is publishing the top secret plans of the Illuminati!
The shadowy secret society is said to be the “unseen hand” that controls world affairs like a puppeteer, pulling the strings of governments and corporations alike.
The agenda of the centuries-old organization has always been a closely guarded secret known only to its members – until now. The new OmniLeaks.com, which goes online next Monday, promises to unveil the order’s ultra-secret 15-Year Plan. And the information dwarfs anything exposed by the infamous WikiLeaks.
“With all due respect to Mr. Assange and WikiLeaks, the data in those leaks was old hat,” declares Roger Grenway, founder of OmniLeaks. “It was no surprise to learn that many of America’s ‘allies’ secretly hate us or that Swiss banks hide the assets of crooks and dictators.
“By contrast, much of what we’ve gleaned from these Illuminati documents is earthshaking and will affect the future of every man, woman and child on the planet.”
The Illuminati documents come from two main sources: The first is a computer file retrieved from the organization’s computer system in its Geneva headquarters.
“Our team of hackers had to penetrate 12 layers of firewalls and defense mechanisms,” Grenway explains. “Once the documents were in our hands, leading cryptologists hired at great expense had to decipher the 78,000 words of text, written in the legendary Illuminati Code.”
Many of the world’s most brilliant minds, from Alan Turing, the famed World War II code-breaker and father of the computer, to Albert Einstein himself, have tried to unlock the incredibly intricate code in the past, to no avail.
“After eight months of tireless, around the clock work, our team succeeded,” the whistleblower claims.
“The other half of the 15-Year Plan comes from handwritten notes on a yellow legal pad, accidentally left behind after an Illuminati meeting and found by a cleaning lady.”
Here are ten of the 57 Illuminati plans Grenway has uncovered:
1. USE THE INTERNET AS SPY TOOL. “Having made ‘social media’ universal and gaining access to the purchasing habits, interests and real-time thought processes of American citizens, we can now move onto Phase 2, a monitoring system not unlike the one envisioned by Mr. Orwell.”
2. BRING BACK DEBTORS PRISONS. “With the aid of the populist movement now successfully in place, pass the American Freedom and Responsibility Act. Citizens who default on loans shall be imprisoned, establishing a pool of inexpensive prison labor.”
3. ESTABLISH NEW RELIGION. “A powerful new ‘Third Estate’ shall allow us to exert influence akin to our past control of the Catholic Church. Merging of Scientology and Christian Science to form this new sect will be a simple matter, as many people already confuse the two.”
4. LIQUIDATE INDIA’S COWS. “Retrofitting grazing land for use cultivating crops as well as distribution of beef will greatly reduce world hunger.”
5. INSTITUTE A SINGLE UNIVERSAL CURRENCY. “Attempts to use paper bills bearing the likeness of any U.S. President must be severely punished. Suggested sentence: seven years in a federal penitentiary.”
6. EXTEND SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING. “Subconcious-targeted messages via television, radio, films and Internet are a proven success. Expand program to include computer games, thereby to maximize re-education at most malleable age.”
7. ESTABLISH A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE. “Sinoanglohindi, created by our linguists, shall be the official language, accelerating globalization. Note: we must see that this is imposed more effectively in the United States than the metric system, our most dismal failure.”
8. COLONIZE ANTARCTICA. “A penal colony on the Seventh Continent, including volunteers released conditionally from debtors prisons (AKA Freedom Centers) shall be step one. Colonization will help ease population concerns, so that Protocol 273 can be postponed.”
9. OUTLAW LABOR UNIONS. “Exploit the resentment of firemen and teachers that Member 72 has successfully fostered to pass a federal law outlawing collective bargaining. Reduced wages in U.S. will spur the global economy.”
10. RETURN MIDDLE EAST TO PHARAONIC RULE. “Having successfully engineered the collapse of key Mideast governments, put in place a regional ruler to restore order. This shall lead to lasting peace in the Holy Land.”
The time frame for these huge changes is not clear.
“We only know that this is all to take place within 15 years,” says Grenway.
The origins of the Illuminati are hazy. Many historians believe the outfit was founded in May 1776, in Bavaria by one Dr. Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt University, a former Jesuit, and devotee of Machiavelli. Nine years later, the Illuminati were banned by the Bavarian government for plotting to overthrow all the kings in Europe as well as the Pope. But the organization went underground and has continued to act behind the scenes, cooking up various conspiracies up until the present day.
“The Illuminati have been credited with sparking both the French and American revolutions,” says Grenway. “It’s certainly no coincidence that the Declaration of Independence was signed barely two months after its founding.
“The organization has had a hand in every war since then, up to and including Operation Iraqi Freedom, on one side or another — or sometimes both.”
“Some of their efforts are well intentioned, but go sour as in the case of the French Revolution — they didn’t foresee the Reign of Terror,” Grenway maintains. “Their ultimate goal is the establishment of a New World Order. The problem is, no one outside the organization knows exactly what that means.”
Some historians believe that Weishaupt didn’t invent the Illuminati, but only revived it.
Experts have traced the mysterious order back to the Italian Renaissance, to the Knights Templar, to Greek and Gnostic cults — and some even contend the secret society dates as far back as ancient Egypt.
“Our researchers haven’t nailed down the Illuminati’s true origin,” says Grenway. “Nor do we know whether anyone can thwart their plans now that we’re making them public. The power and influence of the Illuminati are unthinkably vast.
“We can at least hope that members of the public can make sound decisions based on what we now know is coming down the pike.’
Copyright C. Michael Forsyth
If you found this story by fiction writer C. Michael Forsyth entertaining, you might enjoy his novels…
Read Hour of the Beast.
Check out The Blood of Titans.
Here’s me being interviewed about the book at New York Comic Con.